Monday, February 02, 2004

da oldies' reactions...

I txted Mama Rose last nyt b4 dozing off to sleep... to tell her the good news and to thank her for bringing JON into this world (i'm being senti again, and u can't blame me!!!) ... :)

she replied this morning...

We're so happy 2 know dat u n jon are engaged formally. Wish u both happiness. Nasa likuran kame ng papa ding nyo 2 support n guide u always.

I txted more or less the same msg to Papa... and his reply was...

Congratulations. Hoping for ur happiness... God bless and take care.

----------

After our badminton game last nyt we went home straight to tell Mommy... I was surprised bout Peng's reaction coz while we were just there both smiling like idiots, he guessed the good news ryt away and called Mommy... :) (I guess it showed on our faces...)

"Ma, may sasabihin ata tong dalawang to..."

...and so, i showed them MY RING and Jon told Mommy already...



...she tried her best to show that she's happy but i also knew she felt sad and I knew that we're both wishing that Dad's still here wid us... :(


***
side kwento...


...earlier yesterday while having lunch, mom asked me not to get married daw muna this year... i think she felt it already... ...and that same afternoon, jon proposed!!! talk about ESP!!! hehehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home