Monday, March 08, 2004

VL naman...

I took a VL today coz I feel so stressed!!! ..also, tom will be the start of Jon's seminar... which means i'm going home alone na... :( ...i wanted to spend quality time wid my hunnybuny...

...Jon n I just had a relaxing n leisurely day... we had lunch at Teriyaki Boy-Festi, bought stuffs for ourselves, went home, slept ;), watched a movie... then i went home and he had dinner wid us...

afterwards, we browsed the many brochures that were given to us at the wedding expo and we saw this one which captured our attention... Charlie Villanueva's photo-video packages. I'm having high hopes about it coz basically the brochures says that they have the same unobtrusive style as that of jason magbanua's... so jon called him up n we set up an appointment at lunch tom...

i'm crossing my fingers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home