Monday, February 09, 2004

10 months before our wedding day...

i took a leave of absence from work today... Jon n I had to go to San Agustin Church to finalize the changes in the date and time of our wedding... December 9, 2004, 6:00 p.m.... I also got to ask if we were allowed to bring our own choir (alvin n jak offered to sing sa church)... they said yes...Ü

...afterwards, we went to Glorietta to have my engagement ring engraved... He bought my ring at ACME Jewellery and he led me there... I saw some wedding bands and liked a few pero mejo matagal pa kame bibile ng rings namen eh...

...we had lunch at Dad's and we stuffed our faces there ;) , then went home... we surfed the net a little, rested then off we went again to SM Southmall to check out invitations at QP Designs...

We had a very gud day today since we got to accomplish many things... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home