Saturday, February 07, 2004

dinner with my friends forEVAH..!:D

I'm so excited bout today's gimik wid tropa... i realize i miss them and i can't wait to tell them the good news... Ü

I told Nique i wanted to go at exactly 5:30 p.m. and that we'll have dinner either at Leslie's or Josephine's. I asked her to ask them since ang alam nila eh she's the one who'll make an announcement.Ü She will be using their van for our trip to Tagaytay which is great para sama-sama kame... antagal ng oras!!!ÜÜÜ

Ey called me up last nyt while i was at Intercon and she couldn't contain her excitement and happiness... natuwa naman ako sa kanya... :) ..she had just read my email to her and contacted me and jon agad...Ü
too bad the my fone had no enough battery so our conversation was cut short... anyway, she called me up again this a.m. to continue our talk... sobrang excited ang loka... Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home