Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Appointment with Charlie Villanueva --- UR in Focus (photo-video)

Today is exactly nine (9) months before our wedding!!! ÜÜÜ

----------------------------------------------

We were scheduled at Charlie Villanueva’s office in Makati today at 12:00nn. I left the office at 11:45 and met Jon outside. We ate lunch inside the car (we’ve somehow perfected this skill already Ü) …we got there at a little past 12 and he started showing us some of the photo albums he has done and in the process of doing. All around his office were his works. He even let us watch a video of his which was quite good. I know while we were discussing things, Jon was almost "sold"... but i was a bit hesitant. In fairness, I found his works and even his equipment excellent... but i found him too cocky and conceited... I don't want to be working with a guy i'm not comfortable with... What's more, his was expensive and he wants us to pay the full amount already!

And so i convinced Jon (while we were in the car already) to look for more videographers muna for our wedding...

...I just got off the phone with Ms. Tess Añonuevo... (RealTime video) I had set up an appointment with her tomorrow at lunch after Jon dropped me off here in the office after our meeting with Charlie... I hope we'll have better luck with them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home