Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Change of Photographers/Videographers???

Lately, I've been having second thoughts bout our choice of photographers/videographers... Last night, I even had a bad dream bout it!!! :( ...I couldn't just ignore my instincts so I texted Tess of RealTime Videos (one of the videographers we had a meeting with before we booked Emil Buencamino Photog) last nyt and asked if they are still available on our wedding day... luckily, they still are!

Initially, I just wanted them to do the on-site video edit since that was my primary concern but after i've spoken with Tess today (and it was a LOOOOONG talk! Ü), i'm totally convinced to get them for our video...

My only problem now is how to tell Marie (of Buencamino Photog)... Should i still get them for our photos? Or should i now try looking for another???

____________________________

Started distributing the bridesmaids' update... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home