Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A visit to my boss

For the longest time, i've put off the task of asking my boss to be one of the principal sponsor... Jody (our day-coordinator) has reminded me twice already about it. She e-mailed me a list of URGENT things to accomplish... and it was at the TOP of the list!

...I guess I'm just too shy, that's why... add to that was the fact (which i discovered just months before) that she's IGLESIA (so i'm not sure if it was allowed in her religion), and that our wedding falls on the exact same day our office celebrates its anniversary.

But I figured I wouldn't have the answers to these uncertainties I have if i didn't just ask her already. So, Jon n I decided to visit her this morning. We went to work together (It's been months since we did this pala...) and brought with us the NIRVANA mini-cake we bought at BIZU (we really had a hard time last night thinking of what to give her!).

Okay, I will not bore you with the details anymore.. :D To make the story short, SHE ACCEPTED. Yay!!! ÜÜÜ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home