Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Pre-nups Pics

Princess slash Artista for a day...

Right after I ate breakfast and took a bath, I immediately ran to have my mani-ped at the nearby salon. I was running a little late and when i got back home, Jon was already waiting for me... Jon n I then took off to have my scheduled trial MU with Eddie Bruan at his salon at Rockwell. The trial lasted for about 3 hours, which went by in a flash.

before...

after...

And in no time at all, it was time for our pre-nups photo shoot!!! We picked up our photographer, Chito Cleofas at his studio and proceeded to the Orchidarium and Butterfly Pavilion. We were informed that Korina Sanchez and some ABS-CBN crew were having a shooting there so we were not allowed in some places. I was a bit disappointed since we've planned to maximize our stay there (there's a pictorial fee kase) but since time was running out (and there was a hint of rain pa) we just paid the fee already and posed away... After about only 20 minutes... rain started to pour...

I wanted to cry then but tried very hard not to coz i know it would just ruin my make-up. We just stayed inside their office and waited for the rain to stop... While inside, i talked to the person-in-charge and asked if we could have 50% of the fee refunded... luckily, my request was granted (naawa saken)...
The rain stopped after about 30 minutes (oh, the wasted time!)... And even though we couldn't take pictures around the butterflies anymore (which is precisely why we chose the Orchidarium -- we had butterfly theme ) --- we would get really wet coz there are low hanging vines to get to where they are and despite the light drizzle, we still managed to make best use of the place...
Chito also took some shots at the National Museum just beside the Orchidarium before our next stop at Baywalk.

I thought Chito was just keeping my spirits up when he told me that we could still have the sunset pics we were hoping for... He even said that the best sunsets are the ones after rain... I wasn't so sure about that... But when we got there at Baywalk, I saw what he was talking about... It was unbelievable! I just LOOOOOVE our sunset pics!

Whew!!! We were so tired after the photo shoot (ang hirap maging artista!!!) but it was a very good experience... Chito Cleofas was absolutely the best! We got the CD copy of our 265++ pictures just after we dropped him off tonight also...!

I realized just now that this could actually be a preview of our "big day"! And we're sooo excited!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! nice picts! :D - marlon.

October 10, 2004 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Yax said...

tnx 4 viewing, marlon! Ü

October 12, 2004 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home