Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Layout of our Invites + Reel and Real Scare!

Received a call from Amis on my way home telling me that the layout of our invites is finished already. We had it faxed to us immediately when we got home. Two options were given to us but I was relieved that it wasn’t that hard to choose. Everyone who saw the layouts chose the one we liked. Whew!

I was glad that there were only few corrections and minor adjustments. I will have to fax these tomorrow for them to print the final proof! Woohoo!

========================
(16 Sept, Th 9am)

…Went to ATC last night with Jon, Alex, Mauie, Marlon, Weng, Wax, Gina and Aion to watch a movie… Well, at least THEY did! Initially kase, I thought we would be watching Dodgeball (watched it already but I didn’t want to miss some fun… heheh) but anyway, what THEY ended up watching was EXORCIST: The Beginning.

Oh, I was there with them. But I didn’t watch it. At first, I thought I could just play-Mario Bros-on-my-fone those two hours away, but after about ten long minutes, I couldn’t stand it anymore. Not only did I close my eyes, I kept my eyes TIGHTLY shut the whole time (ay hindi pala, there was one time I had to open it for a split second coz my eyes were hurting already – asus!), wore my shades (hehehe), placed tissue balls (where are those cotton balls when u need them?!) in my ears (which didn’t seem to work – bwiset!), gathered my hair in front of my face, and talked about anything to Jon (hehehe – I’m so lucky Jon understands…tnx hun!)… Those two hours were the longest! I felt so relieved when it was finally over!!! (Luckily, no one saw me looking like a freak… but I just had to write all of that here.., wise, huh?! …heheh ).. I’ve NEVER liked watching scary movies. The last scary movie I watched was The Blair Witch Project – unwillingly. And Jon got all bruised up after those two hours.

On our way home, we witnessed a VA (vehicular accident --- Aion, lemme borrow the term, ), that left me weak in the knees. Luckily, I was at the back seat of the car when it happened so I didn’t exactly see how the scooter in front of us lost balance when it tried to keep from hitting a dog and how the two men got knocked down. When I turned to look, I only saw the dog frantically running away and the man driving was trying to carry the other who was already unconscious. All I could say was “Oh my God, Oh my God!”

They decided to drop two of our friends off muna (since they were just blocks away) and returned to help. They were talking about bringing the man to the hospital and so I transferred to the other car while they went to check up on the men. ( I couldn’t bear looking.. )… After about ten minutes Jon returned to fetch me saying that “OK na”… I didn’t have the guts to ask what happened but as it turned out, the man was conscious already (although not yet coherent ata)… but Aion (the future doctor) was afraid of internal hemorrhage or something… I just hope that man is truly OK now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home