Tuesday, December 07, 2004

1...

Woke up early for the 2nd consecutive day (whoa, that's a feat! :D) for more wedding preps...

  • printed and made more placecards
  • made butterfly confetti from orange and aqua blue japanese paper
  • we're finally through packing the souvenirs!




...got a call from San Agustin if i wanted a garden aisle... Miss Belen informed me that there are 3 couples (including us) who are to be married on Thursday and we could just chip in for its cost. Jon n I went there after lunch to pay for our share.

Then we went straight to Bess' shop to pick up my gown! :) I can't wait to wear it!!! He gave me a free pouch but it was just too simple for me so we decided to look for another one na lang since we're headed to SM Southmall after.

...And i found the perfect bag which would go well with my gown and shoes! =)

And these other things:

  • belt for Jon
  • pins for the prosperity dance
  • white hankies ;)
  • oil control films
  • hairpiece for my 'do

Before we went home, I told Jon that i wanted to buy him a watch for our 8th year anniversary... fortunately, his search was not long... we found this...






And i'm starting to pack my things for the hotel... and the hunnymoon... which was a very nice surprise he told me days ago... So excited!!! =D

3 Comments:

Blogger Nyree said...

Hi Yax! Enjoy your big day! Congratulations to you and Jon! Let me just say that you are very creative you could make weddings a business hehehe! Seriously i loved how you made your DIY stuffs for the wedding specially the place cards and the souvenirs, GALING! Kudos to you! Congrats again!

December 9, 2004 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Nyree said...

Pahabol pala and if you were the one who took shots of your DIY stuff, puede ka din photographer galing galing =P

December 9, 2004 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Term paper said...

I have enjoyed read Your Blog. I must say That Your Girlfriend Choice for Hand watch. It's Fabulous surprise as a Gift.

February 15, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home