Saturday, November 27, 2004

2nd gown fitting

I had the final fitting of my gown today... I went to Bess' shop with my mom, my sister (who's also fitting her gown) n Jon (who stayed inside the car coz I didn't want him to see me in my gown ;) ) ...What else can I say but I SOOOOO love my gown! It was already embroidered and fully-beaded (athough the swarovski crystals I gave them weren't placed yet), but still needed more alterations (which means i lost weight again??? - yipee yipee!)... Here's another peek at my wedding gown...




Went straight to Makati and picked up Jon's barong at Silk Cocoon. My mom had only one comment when he fitted it...


"Wow, pogi ni Jon ah..."(heheheh =D)
Next was my mom's fitting at her designer's shop at Makati. After that, we ate merienda at Market! Market!, bought plants for my lola and ate (who's celebrating their natal days today and tomorrow, respectively), bought 2 slippers at Banana Peel (they're super cute!), and headed home for our badminton session with friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home