Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My Last Day as a Miss...

I went to SM again (alone - It's been ages since I did that!) this morning to look for my "dressing" outfit and to shop for more clothes...

Spent the entire morning just enjoying the company of myself... but got bored too soon... =D

--------------------------------
--------------------------------

...Jon n I agreed not to see each other or even just talk to each other (we text naman -- hirap eh!) 'til our wedding... (For 8 years, we have been together for almost everyday, that i don't even remember the last time when we didn't see each other in a day... )

I'll definitely miss him... but it will be worth it... =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Arya Samaj Mandir said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 27, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home