Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Rest day aka wedding preps day

After the tiring (but fruitful!) weekend, I finally had my much-needed rest today.... but that rest, of course, just means/includes MORE wedding preps!Ü
========================================

Talked to Elfren Uy of Sound Syndrome for our lights and sounds requirements at the reception venue... He seems nice and I was able to get their bank details for the downpayment (I forgot pala to ask him if he will be at the Wedding Expo... - maybe i'll just text him...).
-----
Got the confirmation from Eddie Bruan for my HMU. I still have to schedule the trial. After the EXPO na, para sabay with the pre-nups ;) ...
-----
I got a little irked with Bess (my designer) kanina... i texted him this pm telling him that i might be visiting his shop again this Saturday because i was having second thoughts (hehe!Ü) about the design of my gown. I didn't put my name anymore coz i figured he'll have already saved my number (I textd him before na) by now... I was wrong... and I got this as a reply...
"HUS DIS PLS? - Bess"
Kainis lang... >:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home