Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Enter the "BER" months...

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D ..how time flies, noh?!



...anyway... this post has nothing to do with our wedding preps... although this will affect it greatly... (the budget in particular... heheh)... Just when we're trying to save for something BIG pa naman (which is still a secret for now - but i promise to divulge it when we're sure na... m so EXCITED!!!)Ü

ALICIA KEYS will be having a concert at the Araneta Coliseum on October 9 (a great birthday gift for myself, if i may say so... :D )!!!!! I've been a fan (not really a die-hard, though) of hers since she came up with her first album. I just love her songs and her singing style! I immediately checked out ticket prices at TicketNet. I wanted to reserve right then and there but i had to stop myself coz we promised ourselves nga to save muna... I guess Jon and I will have to talk this over muna... Come to think of it, i won't really die if i won't be able to watch her but i would really regret it, i think... The last concert we watched was Mandy Moore's - which we chose over the Mariah Carey concert - i so regret not having been able to watch her :( ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home