Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Our First Wedding Gift

We received our very first wedding gift from an officemate today... Last week, she generously offered to give us the bible which we would be using on our wedding day. Thanks again, Irish n hubby!


"To Mr. and Mrs. Cuy... Congratulations! ..."

I should be used to this... being called "Mrs. Cuy"... I'm still uncomfortable with it, i guess... I love my family name and I don't want to drop it after the marriage... (I'm contemplating of using a hyphenated surname)... Don't get me wrong, I mean... nothing's wrong with Cuy... maybe it's just... i don't know... too short??? The Speaker Is Grinning

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello yax! ako din gusto ko din sna ung hypernated kasi ung surname namn ni hubby "dela cruz". eh pitfall ng common surname mya pag nagrequest ako nbi ma-HIT sa ka-name kong may bad record [-( but then i realized haba naman kakatamad din magsulat "vanessa quita-dela cruz" eh kung "garry quita" na lng hehe mas bagay diba ;)

bloghoppin lng din. yngat! :)

kitts.garry
10.2.04
sta.ana/teatrillo
http://garrykitts.blogspot.com

November 25, 2004 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger abieco said...

i'm planning to use a hyphenated surname, too! it's perfect for me since my surname is short (co). it would work for you too since your hubby's surname is short, too.

November 26, 2004 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Yax said...

Sarah Ann Aguirre - Cuy... Isn't it too long??? I hope not... heheh :D

November 26, 2004 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger barefoot said...

hehe...natawa ako. my hubby's surname is TE. o, paiklian tayo! hehe he doesn't mind if i don't change names so i might keep my name...or maybe i will change it eventually, but not right now. dami kasi papers to change, hassle!!! hehe.

November 26, 2004 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home