Thursday, November 11, 2004

Preps From Sun Up til Sun Down

On leave again from work... I woke up feeling a little excited bout today's events... Started my day by printing and addressing envelopes for the invites, and printed the misalette to give to Jody whom we were to meet at 10 am at PanPac (with Annie P).

At the meeting, we were able to accomplish the following:
  • paid the remaining balance for the reception
  • converted loose flowers to appetizers (nuts and chips) per table
  • booked room requirements (bridal suite and 3 additional regular rooms) - requested for early check-in
  • gave the exact number for the crew meals
  • decided on the layout
  • Jody provided me with the list of the remaining balances for the different suppliers and the call-time for each.

After everything had been settled with the venue, Annie left us (there was a function ongoing) and Jody gave us some valuable pointers for the wedding... how i should walk during the bridal march, how we should place the rings, etc etc. While she was explaining to me these things, i felt hundreds of butterflies in my stomach Butterfly 2 and i almost cried. I was imagining the proceedings so vividly already... and I'm sure Jon felt the same way... ooohhhh... 27 more days!!!

We went straight to Makati to deliver some invites. And then we dropped by the new office of Wings of Dreams in Prince Plaza II and got the sample centerpieces to show the florist which we were to meet later in the afternoon. I got to meet Marielle (the owner) and she asked me if i was the bride... Before I left, she asked me if it was okay if she drop by and take some shots of me with the butterflies on our wedding to post in their website or to use for their brochures ... of course i said OKAY!!! ...I didn't know i was model material! hahaha! Teethy

We had a quick lunch and proceeded to the flower shop of Angelic Blooms at the Manila Seedling at QC Flowers ... Joana had a flight today so we met with her partner, Biyen. Our original contract was only for the entourage flowers but since we were already there and I had with me the butterfly centerpieces, I asked for a quotation for the flower arrangements at the reception venue. We even had a mock setup of the arrangement and it's real pretty! So we finalized the contract and we're getting them for all our flower requirements already.

We went to Megamall after and looked for wedding paraphernalias (bible, cord, veil, etc.) at the Wedding Library. There were a variety of choices there but some were really expensive. We'd just have to look somewhere else.

I wanted to buy the gift for my emcee(at the store where i bought the entou gifts) but there was no available butterfly brooch anymore. Sad

So as not to make our trip to Mega unrewarding, we just stuffed our faces at Tong Yang shabu shabu...

Before going home, we dropped by Wax's place to give the invitation and also borrowed a polo of JD (the little groom) so we won't have a hard time looking for his barong...

...off to Making The Bed now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home