Sunday, November 14, 2004

Surprise Bridal Shower and Bachelor Party in One!


Just got back from a blastin PARTEIII! ...Rarin to make kwento, but i have to catch up on my ZZZZ's first... =)

------------------------------------------------

(posting this 4days after... that was a looong slumber!... mwehehehe)

side kwento...Alvin txted Jon inviting him for a business proposal meeting (that was a week ago). He told him he's inviting only the TC boys first and the rest of the tropa after... Since we didn't have anything scheduled that day, he got interested and so we blocked the day off...

Friday... I was out having lunch with Jon at Blue Wave when he received a call from Nhina... I heard him saying, "yup. andito siya..." , and then they put down the phone... What was that? I had to laugh my head off coz it dawned on me that they're cooking up something... At first, I thought Jon was also a part of it but he later on revealed (coz of my constant pangungulit) that Nhina called because she wanted Jon to set-up a 'meeting' between me and Nique- my 2nd MOH who i'm having a falling-out with... Turns out Nique wanted to have a talk with me... that Saturday also... She had a live-in seminar at Makati (near Greenbelt) so she wanted to meet up with us after their session at Greenbelt also...

Saturday... Jon, Ronald, and I left Makati at 2:30pm. The plan was to meet Alvin at GB3 at around 3:30pm (I'll go to Glorietta to accomplish some things for the wedding while they're discussing the business) but when we got there, he had just left his office and won't be there for another hour and a half. The three of us just went around the mall. Unfortunately, Jon n I had a little disagreement about something... and I walked out and disappeared for an hour or so. What's a surefire way to calm the nerves??? SHOPPING!!!

Jon had been looking around for me and calling my phone the whole time pala... When he finally got through me, he asked where i was and went to get me. We went to GB after and met the boys... Since i was there already, Alvin just decided to let me in na lang den... or so I thought... We went to Krokodile Grill and there, Alvin CONVINCINGLY discussed the business proposal... After a few minutes, Jon received a text from Nique and after a few minutes, she arrived. Alvin told me that they're just going to the condo unit of his friend who was the owner of the business supposedly to show them some documents and left the two of us to talk... We walked around the GB park and she told me she prepared a 5-page letter but that she left it at the seminar place. She asked me if it's okay if we go there and get it... The "seminar place" was at the BSA Tower at Makati, just a walk away from Greenbelt...

...A few steps away from "her room", I heard a familiar laugh... Jun's. And I laughed so hard I had to sit at the corridor... This was it! This was the surprise!!! When I walked in, they were all there... my tropa and even my sister... and the boys..(Jon was even more surprised when he walked in just a few minutes ago, I was told..)!!!

They prepared food (kaya pala Alvin n Ronald's not eating when we went to Krokodile Grill) and we even had a kink cake (pic above)! After our dinner, we had some games (lick the cream off the doughnut, wedding gown made of tissue papers, and rated R charades)... After that, some of the tropa went out and came back 1 and a half hour later with a male and female stripper in tow... And then the FUN started... We gurls with the male stripper in one room, and the boys with their stripper in another...

When the strippers left, we had inuman til 3am...

(Pictures to be uploaded soon...)

--------------------------------------------------

Badminton Night Ulit...

After hearing mass, Jon n I played badminton with his tropa... Afterwards, tambay lang til 3am (Alex n Joi followed us) and we started shooting the interviews for the AVP...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home