Monday, October 11, 2004

Nurture Spaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Finally!!! ...Jon n I had been planning to go to Nurture Tropical Spa and Cafe for quite some time already but it's always either the spa was fully booked or WE were fully booked... hahah... Anyway, I took my birthday leave today and left at around 8 am. We had light breakfast at Mcdo ATC - I so missed their longganisa meal! The two-hour travel to Tagaytay City left us hungry again and so we proceeded to Josephine. There we had a hearty meal of bulalo (I got what i wanted! - yummeehh!!!) , shrimpcharon and veggies... yeah, stuffed again!

they had large serving of the bulalo!!!
shrimpcharon is very tasty!

We were early for our 1:30 pm reservation at Nurture Spa but nevertheless, the staff let us stay at our Serenity Cottage to wait for our scheduled whole body massage. At exactly 1:30, we were called by our two masseuse and we were led to our private treatment area just below our cottage... We were asked to strip down to our undies and lay face down on our beds. The 1 hour massage was heavenly. I regularly have my massages weekly (c/o our resident masseuse ;-) ) but this - this was just so relaxing. The pressure was just right, and Jon n I could have doze off to sleep if not only for the voice asking us to turn over... heheh... After the 1hour massage, we were given chamomile tea and minutes after, we were ready for our facial naman for another hour. I just feel so relaxed and so refreshed!!!


The whole place was just beautiful... We had fun taking pictures all around...


more pictures here...

To cap it all off, we had our dinner by candlelight at the most romantic spot (I think) at Nurture.

At check-out, the staff gave me a gift (wind chime) and greeted me a happy birthday...

yep.. so happy happy happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbie said...

Hello! Just blog-hopping! What package did you avail at Nurture's Spa? Thanks!

October 23, 2004 at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home