Friday, October 22, 2004

My old and trusty template

I'm beginning to get tired of my blog template and I've been on the lookout for nice templates for quite a while already. And i just couldn't find a skin suitable to my liking. Oh, i've seen nice butterfly skins... but everytime I'm halfway through editing them, I realize I don't like it that much... and so I just keep going back to my old template...

Take yesterday... I spent the whole a.m. just looking for skins and half of the day just editing one template I thought I really liked.. And just before I was about to go home (and about 80% finished), I found the skin colors too plain, the design too cheesy, the layout too complicated... Oh, f*ck, why do i even bother!!! My precious, precious time!!! ;)

BUT, I promise to have a brand new, spanking blog... when the BIG DAY finally arrives! Now, what title will i give it???

1 Comments:

Blogger Yax said...

hahah!:D ..pero seriously, parang ang dali noh? ..maybe if i have enough time... like 2 months from now... ;) mwehehehe... happy blog template hunting! btw, miss ko na magbadminton! :(

October 22, 2004 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home