Sunday, October 24, 2004

Our Wedding Announcement

Today is officially one and a half month before our wedding day!

I spent most of the day at home, just tying on orange ribbons (I finally figured how to make butterfly bows - by my own!) to attach to our invites. I still have about half of them to be done...

Jon n I heard mass early this evening... He was a bit surprised when i told him we're hearing mass at our parish. ( We rarely hear mass there - we often go to another church). You see, this was the third (and last) week since we submitted our wedding bann. He must have forgotten about it so i offered no explanation.

And even though i was anticipating it, my heart still skipped a beat and my knees felt weak upon hearing our names mentioned and our wedding announced at the end of the mass... I tell you, it's a different feeling!!!
===========================

I'm so glad i didn't leave behind my phone at Podium yesterday! When we went to the Smart Wireless Center at Southmall tonight, the customer care officer said i have two options: leave my phone and they'll have it repaired in two weeks OR i bring my phone at the repair center (SEMICON - also at Southmall) myself and have it done in a few minutes - they'll just issue a certification so that i don't pay a single cent. Guess what i chose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home