Saturday, October 16, 2004

My lovely lovely gown and our lovely lovely invites!

Was supposed to have the first fitting of my gown (which was two weeks early!) last Thursday evening after I received a text from Bess, but something came up and we had to go to Makati after work. We could have went straight to his shop after but I felt time wasn't enough and they might rush my fitting so i decided to have it scheduled after lunch today. We just dropped by Blue Wave at Macapagal Ave to have snack/dinner at KFC for the third time that week. I am so addicted to their FUN SHOTS and their new salad delytes!
Anyway, back to my gown... Jon drove my mom, sis (my MOH) and me to their shop at around 130 pm and since I don't want him to see my gown, he offered to just go back to fetch us after. When I fitted my gown finally, I realized I lost weight!!! Yahoooo!!! The seamstress had to place pins all around the gown for alterations. I told her "What if i lose weight again? (hey, I'm still hopin to!)" to which she answered, "That's easy, just DON'T!" hahah!
I absolutely love my gown! When I saw it in a US bridal mag early this year, I just knew it was the one!!! Although my gown still had no beading and embroidery, it's already beeyootiful!!!. ..but i'm not putting pictures of the whole gown... it would be a surprise!!!

BTW, i saw my mom teary-eyed while i was fitting my gown... I had to keep my eyes away from her coz I would have started to cry too...

======================

After almost 2 hours of fitting (will go back at the end of the month again to provide them some swarovski beads), Jon n I went to AMIS PRINTS to pick up our finished invites! I'm so happy with this particular supplier coz not only we got value for our money, they didn't give us any problems whatsoever, they also "delivered" a few days early, plus they gave us additional copies pa! Galing.

Went straight to Glorietta, Makati to pick up the inserts for our bridal registry (Rustan's). After some snack at SPAM JAM, we excitedly went home (Jon's - which will be my home also in 2 months' time) to print the map inserts which Jon proudly made.

Yay!!! Our invites are now ready for distribution!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home